Tuesday 6 August 2013

Review: Loréal Paris Skin Perfection

 

Loréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar solution
I was super exited and curious to try this Micellar cleanser, as i've heard so many people rave about them, however most are much more pricey or hard to get hold of in the UK. This cleanser is part of Loreals new 'skin perfection' range, i picked mine up from boots for £3.99, Which is a bargin for 200ml's of product.

So this cleanser says it is a 3 in 1 product, acting as a makeup remover, skin toner, and skin soother all in one; it removes makeup by actually dissolving it as the micellar solution acts as a magnet, capturing and drawing out excess oil and impurities, supposed to just moving it around your face like some wipes, which can cause blemishes. It's also completely fragrance free and suitable for sensitive skin, and having sensitive skin myself this caused me no irritation, and my skin is usually very sensitive to makeup removers.




I've tested this out for a week now to see if it broke me out and if it removed all types of makeup. I use this with cotton pads and hold them over my eyes before wiping away, it usually takes a few pads, and before useing this i never knew how much makeup could come off my face, which scares me as to how much i was leaveing on before! This removes all my normal makeup perfectly, leaveing no trace, however it did struggle with waterproof mascara. It does feel very refreshing and clean on the skin as it's not oily, and after you can feel that it is toning your skin, but it doesnt feel too tight or drying at all. I'm also slightly obsessive with washing my face, i know it's bad, but i hate the feeling of oils or any dirt on my face so i like to wash my face properly with soap several times a day so it feels clean, but this cleanser actually made my skin feel clean enough to not have to then wash, which for me says a lot.

Overall i love this cleanser, it does what it promises and my skin seems to like it too, plus it's perfect for traveling and summer time :) 

Pros: Removes normal makeup, feels fresh, tones nicely, soothes skin, convenient and it's cheap!

Cons: Doesn't remove all traces of waterproof mascara. 




No comments:

Post a Comment